- All information supplied by client to Ola Cupcakes is strictly held confidential.
- Order placement shall be considered official when client sends proof of FULL PAYMENT.
- Design peg/s are subject to verification by Ola Cupcakes. We can decline a design that deemed not doable on our part –we specialize in buttercream, if client sends us full-fondant peg cake –it is understandable that what we can do is the buttercream version with fondant accents.
On bulk orders – once fully paid, client may cancel 5-10 days before the delivery date but only 50% is refundable. **Please consider that bulk orders are prepared 2 to 3 weeks before delivery date, the downpayment is utilized for such preparations.
In any event that there will be uncontrollable crisis such as a pandemic, customers with fully paid or 50% downpayment orders, may either choose the ff: (a) refund ; (b) reschedule delivery ; (c) choose another item/s amounting to the bill paid and set another delivery schedule.
- Ola Cupcakes shall deliver the specific orders in good condition.
- In any event that there will be damages in the orders, Ola Cupcakes shall inform the client immediately and refund the damaged goods.
- Client shall double check all delivered orders.
- If order is deemed damaged or spoiled, please inform Ola Cupcakes within the day or next day upon delivery (but guaranteed all items are baked fresh!). Any complaints received after 5-7 days, we will assume that client mishandled its storage. But please feel free to send in your concerns and we’ll be glad to be of help!
**Cakes and cupcakes are at its best condition when refrigerated within 7 days or can be frozen for two weeks.